Friday, April 1, 2011

Guess Who Featuring...

Are you ready to Guess Who??

???
Let's get to know our lovely somebody...


  • I used to live in a 1977 RV with my Hubs and our two dogs.
  • I'm a sucker for good marketing. I see a deal that's buy 5 get one free, I think, I need to buy 5 its such a great deal!
  • When my siblings are I were growing up, we would set up fake haunted houses in our bedrooms to entertain ourselves. It would involve blankets, weird toys and the lights out. Whenever someone screamed, we'd laugh and laugh and think "what a successful haunted house."
  • Oktoberfest is one of my most favorite holidays even though I'm not German. I just love dancing to accordion music, brauts and beer. Prost!
  • I'm a sucker for a good ending in a movie. That's why I love Disney movies.
  • Currently pregnant with first child
  • I tend to have the strangest people as neighbors. My neighbor in San Diego peed on our patio the first time he came over to introduce himself and my neighbor is Austin showed me her homemade maxi reuseable maxi pads the first time she introduced herself. Apparently, people are really comfortable the first time they meet my Husband and me.
Are you still stumped?





Do you speak any foreign languages? If so what are they?
Sadly no. A lot of times people come up to me and speak Spanish because I look Mexican...but I lack the Spanish skills to continue a conversation.

Where do you call home?
Physically: Austin, TX
Length of time: Seattle, WA
Emotionally: Honolulu, HI

Do you have any hobbies other than blogging?
I like to sing, dance, laugh, hike, read, watch TV and think of ways to make others laugh. I also trip a lot.
Where can we find you?
Twitter 
Blog
In your head

Is there anything else you would like to share?
I'd love the ability to tell a joke on the spot, but I dont have any. I wanted you to know that.


♥♥♥

Did you all have fun?
I sure did!
If you would like to play please e-mail me at:
posidanielle [at] gmail [dot] com

Stay tuned for another Guess Who feature later today!




7 comments:

Ed said...

Oooh, I liked this! I love Tanya's blog <3

raveninthewolfden said...

Sweet post! Tanya, you are so funny, this made me giggle, I love the pretend haunted house part!

Gwiddle said...

haha that is too funny! I love the way you drew on her face in the first picture lol. This is such a fun feature! I hope your having a fabulous Friday!<3

Tanya (a Taste of T) said...

Now i feel like I need a fake mustache set up for the day. Why not?

Thanks SO much for featuring me for this! It was SO fun!

Amy @ AGirlCalledBeloved said...

Oh how fun! Loved all the interesting facts!

Chrissy said...

How fun!!! I knew right away, it was Tanya...really funny!
Happy Friday xxx

beckz said...

cute idea. and i just wanted to let you know i received your stuff in the mail today! Thanks so much for the granny square bunting + the little extras :) (i won the giveaway on Chrissy's blog!).. i love it !!
i just blogged it here:
http://jacketsblanketsandsheets.blogspot.com/2011/04/more-mail.html

have a great weekend!

Related Posts with Thumbnails