Friday, April 1, 2011

Guess Who Featuring...

Can you guess who?

Do you have your thinking caps on?

1. I am a twin.
2. I have 2 wonderful hedgehogs and 2 amazing cats.
3. I love adventure.
4. I had my wedding on Halloween of 2010 and I married my best friend of 6 years.
5. I heart robots!
6. I have 2 birds tattooed on my chest to represent my sister and myself.
7. I am a craft-aholic!

Do you know who?


Do you speak any foreign languages? If so what are they?
I speak a small amount of Spanish...a very very small amount.


Where do you call home?
My Home is the Mid-Ohio Valley.


Do you have any hobbies other than blogging?
Oh I have a few hobbies, I enjoy kayaking, fishing, crafting, reading vampire novels, and getting tattoos.


Where can we find you? (please include links: blog, twitter, bloglovin, etsy.)
Blog
Twitter
Facebook


Is there anything else you would like to share?
Thanks to Danielle for making this wonderful game, and thanks to the people in blogland.

♥♥♥

Thanks Domo for playing along!
I am just getting a kick of this game!
If you you still want to play along, just e-mail me! I'd love to feature you!

posidanielle [at] gmail [dot] com

Have a lovely day friends!
Much love,
Danielle

5 comments:

Chrissy said...

Ha, this is so much fun!!! Love it!
Hugs xxx

Gwiddle said...

hehe. I guessed this one!:) this game is really fun, especially when I know the bloggers! I hope your having a fantastic friday love<3

Ms.Domo Roboto said...

Wooowhoo Danielle thanks for featuring me!!!! This will be a fun game!!!! Love ya.

Deidre said...

This is such a great idea! YAY!

Blogs said...

haha:) love this! what a fun post! thanks for sharing....twins are awesome! xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails