Thursday, January 27, 2011

Thoughts for Thursday.


  • I need a vacation. I think somewhere tropic is just what the doc ordered.
  • I miss my hubs' family. I miss the good times we had in Vegas, Cali, and Guadalajara. 
  • I'd like to know where to go from here. Do we stay here in Ohio? Do we move else where? 
  • Evangelina and I had the best little talk last night while lying in bed together. I love those moments. We talked about getting a pool pass this summer and about preschool in the fall. i convinced her that her blankie and binky will have to be kept in her back pack and I also tried to convince her that once she starts preschool she will have to sleep in her own bed...but that didn't work. She said that she is going to sleep with mommy and daddy forever. i don't think I am ever going to have my bed back to myself.
  • I need a girls night! and ASAP! A spa day with drinks after sounds about right.
  • I want to get tons more tattoos. I'm pretty addicted now. But I think that the hubs and I are going to go to Vegas to get our next one. He knows a pretty awesome tattoo artist there. Plus, I love Vegas and I'm down to go there anytime.
  • I don't want to work tonight...i'd rather stay home and curl up with the hubs and the little miss instead. haha.

What are your thoughts for today?

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

15 comments:

O. said...

a tropical vacation sounds perfect.

Happy Kathy said...

I want vacatioooons too!!!I hate the exam period...grrrr!!AND a girls night... :-((
Kisseeees

Chelsea Finn said...

These are great thoughts. Haha. I love how she said shes going to sleep with you guys forever.
And a vacation sounds nice. :)

<3Chelsea Elizabeth

Tales of a Hockey Wife said...

We finally got rid of the binky (we called it a "pipe")...my son is almost four, and it was tough. The day I said I wasn't going to fret over it, is the day he said he was done. We still have the blanket!!

Fedulab said...

I need vacation tooo
Great thoughts lady
^_^

Anonymous said...

Tattoos is an addiction I love! lol

Megan said...

lol. I LOVE this list!!
Have a wonderful day friend!!
xoxo

Amy @ AGirlCalledBeloved said...

I need a girls night and a vacay too! I wish we could combine those and we could meet! Boo for now money and living too far away. =(

Gertrude said...

Aww your daughter sounds so cute! I would love a girls night right now as well! x

Bows and Pearls

Chrissy said...

I'm in for the girls' night and the vacay - so need both of them as well!
Hope your night won't be too stressfull!
Our chat was so nice!! Have to do that more often!
Hugs xxx

Erin said...

What's a vacation? I don't seem to remember what that is.

Destiny said...

Is this a blog hop? wasn't sure but I did this and so did one of my hookerrs! :)

Datssocute said...

Thanks so much for stopping by the hop today! It was awesome chatting with you last night. Maybe we can get together and have one of those Yellow Birds! Have a great weekend! ♥ BJ

*M* said...

Can I come to girls night? That sounds amazing! haha

Shay said...

I am thinking that you sound like a terrific momma and about how much I need a vacation as well!

Related Posts with Thumbnails