Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Latest Obsession.

Lately, I have been obsessing about Bruno Mars (besides owls of course.) I love his music. He's got such a great voice and I absolutely love listening to his album while getting ready in the morning. And that's just what I did yesterday morning. Evangelina was bouncing on the bed while I applied my make up and this song came on:
Needless to say, we both stopped what we were doing and danced and sang together. This is our song. I love listening to her sing. She may not know the words but its fun to listen to her try. I also love singing it to her. Of course he's definitely singing about a woman that he is in love with, but everytime I listen to the first verse and chorus I think of my beautiful little terror.
I wish I had a camera set up to capture this so that I could keep it forever and watch it as she grows.
Man, I am not liking the fact that she is growing up. Boo!
haha.

Thank you to all of you for your sweet comments about my newest tattoo! I love it and I really can't wait until its finished. I will definitely be sharing that journey with you all. 

What are your latest obsessions? 

7 comments:

Shay said...

How cute, I love that song! I didn't know you had a daughter- so sweet!

kristi. renee. keim. said...

I love Bruno too! I've been thinking about getting his cd, but i wasn't sure if i'd like the other songs on it? Do you?!?
GAH! I'm obsessed with owls too, and now i'm a bit obsessed with your rockin tat ;D haha. I'm also newly obsessed with mustaches, Ke$ha, and FANCY NANCY books :) They're the best! you should read them to evangelina :) Have a beautiful day, friend! XoXo.

Amy @ AGirlCalledBeloved said...

I love that song!
And the one they did on glee "I think I wanna marry you"! His voice is so awesome!

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick said...

oh that would have been so cute to see... Bruno Mars is very talented your little one has good taste :)


writeitinlipstick.blogspot.com

just became a follower. Hope I can see you on my neck of the woods

Chrissy said...

I love it - Leonie and I always sing along in the car!!

Hockey Wife said...

One of the girls here is obsessed with Bruno Mars! I love that song ... so sweet.

Eschelle Westwood Mumfection said...

i do love this song, so lovely!

Related Posts with Thumbnails