Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Party Time!

Hey Hey loves!
Oh my!! I can't believe its Wednesday already! Where has my week gone? But its such a beautiful day outside!! Too bad I have to work this evening!! boo! Oh well, Mama's gotta make the money for her honeys. So for a quick and fun post I decided to party it up with Meet Virginia's Weekend Wear Party.

I absolutely love her blog and her style! She is fabulous!!!
This weekend wasn't my normal weekend since I spent the weekend working at the hospital, but i did get to dress in something more me rather than the drab scrubs! Yay!! Plus, I normally don't work on the weekends which makes more style choices for me. And you only get one outfit because I was too sleepy Sunday to even remember to take a picture.
Here's the goods...

















Shirt: Charolette Russe on sale last fall.
Safety shirt: Old Navy tank. haha. ( I always layer!)
Pants: A local department store on sale for $15
Hair Bling: A yellow flower made by me. (but I found the tut
orial @ The Sisters 4)
Cross Necklace: I almost never take off.

Oh and look Evangelina had to join in on the fun!!

Well, that's my weekend wear. I hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday!
Peace!

3 comments:

Morgan//Nuts and Bows said...

Way too stinking cute! Love the color combo of the blue and yellow!!

~Morgan

Meet Virginia!
Meet Virginia!!
Meet Virginia!!!

The Sisters 4 say MORE is more said...

Love the flower!

Unknown said...

oooh! sophie beat me again!!! love the flower! i seriously need to make a yellow one now that i have seen yours!

~selina

Related Posts with Thumbnails