Friday, August 13, 2010

Just a little tease!

Hey beauties!
So, I didn't get to finish my project like I wanted to this week. I've been super busy with work and looking for some shoes for my beautiful little terror, Evangelina!

Aren't they adorable?! She loves Minnie Mouse! I found them for$15 at Finish Line!

But, mostly I have been busy with work! I am ready for a couple of days off so I can work on a few projects that I have in the works. Speaking of which, here is a bit of a teaser of one of projects I am currently working on.



I can't wait for it to be finished!!!! Hopefully tomorrow afternoon I can work on it a bit!
Well, lovelies, I hope you all have a great weekend! I will be daydreaming of all the fun that I could be having while I'm busy with patient charts and fussy babies. haha.
Adios bonitas!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails