Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Monogram fun!

Hey hey bloggers!
So I have been wanting something do jazz up my front door and I have been surfing around the craft blogs for ideas and I found all these wonderful ideas. There were way too many to choose from. So I decided to combine some really nice ideas and I came up with this...
Isn't it cute?

Ooh and I have another project that I am working on that I hope to be done with this week. Oh and my step mother brought me some old tiles that my PopPop saved so I can't wait to do something with that!
Now its time to get back to the heat....actually its not...Evangelina and I are going to chill out inside and do some crafts!
Adios!

giveaways

1 comment:

erika @ life unfluffed said...

This is so adorable. I want to make one for myself now. Don't worry, I'll definitely give you the credit!

Related Posts with Thumbnails