Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Craft blog addict?!

Are you a craft blog addict? Well, I sure am! I love that rush I get when I come across that perfect little craft! And that rush pushes me over the ledge when there is a tutorial that goes along with it! haha.
Well, in all seriousness, I really am a craft blog fanatic. I love visiting my favorite blogs excited to see a new creation! I wish I had that creativity that they have! So I decided that I would show a few of my favorite craft ideas! (All of which, I can't wait to get started on!) And soon i will be doing so because Christmas isn't too far away!! Eek



Beautiful O scarves @ Meet Virginia! ( love love LOVE her blog!)


Simple yet gorgeous votive covers @ Lemon Tree Creations!

Fun Burlap wreath @ Tatertots and Jello!


Isn't this beautiful a beautiful tote @ Funky Polkadot Giraffe
Drab to Fab baby wipe case @ Sisters Stuff

Aren't those ideas amazing?!?! I can't wait to get started, but I have to because work is calling my name. Plus, I have another project that I am working on this week, but perhaps next week!

-Danielle

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails