Friday, April 27, 2012

Dream come true!

<>

Oh boy, I can't believe that it has been this long since I last wrote. I apologize! Life has definitely carried me away, but I am bound and determined to come back to this. I have started so many blog entries, but half way through I would grow apathetic and scrap it.  

So you might want to know what has changed, right? Well, so much has changed! My last post was talking about a certain employment opportunity that I was waiting to hear from. It was such a long wait, but I did end up getting the job. It was about the beginning of February when I got the job, then at the end of February I was put on bed rest because of high blood pressures while I was pregnant with my son. 

Bed rest was awful! I was restless and bored most of the time. I tried to keep myself busy, but I grew indifferent with most things. Then, March 10th came along and everything changed! My baby boy was born! And boy was he a surprise. His whole entry into the world was a surprise, but I will share that at a later date. 

My little prince charming.
Meet Emery Roberto.

The last six weeks have been fantastic. We all have truly been blessed. Throughout the last 6 weeks I  battled with the idea of going back to work. I really wanted to because I really did enjoy my job, but I didn't want to miss any moments with my son and daughter. Plus, the idea of someone else raising my family was awful! So, after much debating with myself, I resigned from the hospital and I am now a SAHM. YAY! Its so fantastic! I couldn't have asked for anything more. 

Now that I have filled you in with some of the changes, I'd love to know what's new with you!

So please tell me what's new!
xoxo
Danielle




5 comments:

Vanessa said...

So happy to see your blogging again! Congrats on your little one..so precious!

Vanessa

Megan said...

awww!! He is such a cutie!!! I am glad to see you blogging again Danielle!! xo

Chrissy said...

He is super precious! I am so happy to hear from you! Happy weekend good to have you back! Hugs xxx

Amber Nicole said...

Oh my gosh, he's cute!! Congrats!!
And so glad to see you back!!

Patty said...

Beatiful baby!! Congrats on a job well done, Danielle!

Happy to see you back!

Related Posts with Thumbnails