Wednesday, January 4, 2012

ring, ring!

<>

Its been 3 weeks now and I have yet to hear back from the hospital about the first job I interviewed for.
Last night, I popped down to see one of the ladies that I hopefully would be working with (if I get the job) to see how the hunt was going and she said the last she heard there were still more interviews being done. 
She also said that her boss- the one who interviewed me- said that she had one girl that was interested in midnights. And who might have said that? ME! 
So I'm still patiently waiting by the phone. 
I really hope to hear something soon.
I'm not sure what to do.
Call.
Don't call.
Call.
Don't call.
Ahhh! 

Also, its been a week since I interviewed for different position in the hospital. 
I am not so impatient about hearing back because the person I interviewed with told me they would let me know no matter what.
So that makes me feel a bit more comfortable.

I absolutely hate this waiting game. 
Its no fun. 

Please keep those fingers crossed and those prayers coming my way because the hubs and I really could use this.
Thanks.
xoxo,
Danielle




5 comments:

Vanessa said...

I know how crazy it can feel waiting on something like this..i hope you hear soon!!

Unknown said...

Keeping my fingers crossed that you get a phone call. A positive phone call :)

raveninthewolfden said...

Good luck with the call back! Jobs are scarce here, and Im so overwhlemed with school, that looking for a job scares me!

Sorry about the comment absence, but I still read your lovely blog, and hope soon with making the time, I can get back into my blog-time! Sure do miss all my peeps!

Amy @ AGirlCalledBeloved said...

so how did this go? miss you on here! :)

Dania @ Always Dania said...

good luck!! im sure you'll hear back very soon!

http://xoxo-carolinalove.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails