- Lately, I have been a huge slacker in the blog world. I am still trying to find the motivation and slowly, its coming to me.
- I have a couple handmade trades that I'd like to do, that is if anyone is interested.
- Evangelina and I have been doing a lot of painting lately. Its so relaxing, well, at least when she isn't extremely demanding. haha.
- I have come to the conclusion that Evangelina is 3 going on 15. She definitely has an attitude of a teenager.
- The hubs and I will be going to Cincinnati on Saturday to visit his cousin Carlitos, who is traveling with the Monkeys! How awesome is that?! Last year he traveled with Heart. I would love to go on tour with a band! It would be so much fun!
- I need to find a great diet...I am so unhappy with my weight, but I just can't find the motivation. I have a feeling that the lack of motivation has been a bought of depression.
- I wish I had something more interesting to talk about but unfortunately I don't. The family and I have just been hanging out around the house, but hopefully after Saturday I will have more to talk about.
- Oh remember the newest addition to our family?
Blackie and Charger.
Look at Charger's crooked ear. Isn't he just adorable?!
- Anyway, Charger is terrified of Evangelina for some odd reason. Maybe its her volume or her crazy erratic behavior towards him. Who knows. Any time that Evangelina gets close to him he decides to climb up my back to get away from her. It is quite funny, but I feel awful that he is scared of her. I hope it fades away as her gets older.
Charger is the biggest scaredy cat ever, but I still love him.
Anyway, its time for me to go get ready for work.
I hope that you all have a fantastic day!