Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Review: EdenFantasys

Please note: The links in today's post will take you to a site that has adult content. Also, please be aware that this post may not be safe for work. 

Lately, I have been trying to spice up the hubsy's and my romance. I'm not ashamed or embarrassed to talk about it! Heck, we're all adults here. Well I'd hope that we are. haha. When we were first together, we were on fire! We were crazy about each other and couldn't keep our hands off one another but after Evangelina came into our lives the romance has pretty much stopped. Its not that we aren't crazy about each other still, its just that its hard to find the time for adult time or the energy.
So I began asking around, reading blogs, and searching the world wide web for ideas on ways to spice up the romance and I stumbled upon this fantastic site.




I first thought that its just going to be another online toy shop, but its so much more than that! EdenFantasys has so much to offer. Sure there are toys, but there is also lingerie, gag gifts, books, oils, candles and much, much more. So many fabulous goodies to choose from. EdenFantasys also has a huge community filled with reviews, forums, polls, a blog, and a magazine!

Now, I am off to go browse through the massage oils and candles to find the perfect combo to spice up some of our evenings in the near future!




5 comments:

Emily said...

Aw! For me and my guy, we like to focus on the romance outside the bedroom to keep the fire burning. Just by holding hands, saying I love you randomly, or a quick backrub, or him opening my car door for me, or me driving instead of him. Ya know? Good luck :)

Danielle Leal said...

We do a lot of those things too, Emily. We aren't huge on big PDA, but holding hands, saying I love you, a quick kiss and other romantic gestures are our big thing also.

Thanks for the tips lovely!

Diana Smith said...

This is awesome!! Thank you for telling me about this hhaha

Gwiddle said...

Hehe. Thanks for the tip deary! I know the feeling entirely! Even though we don't have kids getting married and having more responsibilities make it tiring! haha. Glad i'm not the only one not getting busy 10 times a day. Bahaahahah. :) love you danielle! Have a great night<3

amyschmamey said...

Glad you posted about this. I am going to hit that link up a bit later! It's hard to imagine for newlyweds and people without kids, but there does come a day when sleep is more appealing than sex. ha. 2 kids and a new pregnancy, I know I am feeling it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails