Thursday, February 24, 2011

Thursday's Thoughts wk 4.


  • To blog or to sleep, I definitely thought this over and over and I decided to blog...yes I am an addict. No, I don't think there is treatment for it yet.
  • Last night was a baby zoo! I think I will be hearing babies cry in my sleep.
  • Its crazy to admit that I still want more babies after a night like last night.
  • I hope that I don't smell like baby puke, but even if I do I don't care..I'm too tired to shower. 
  • I was so excited to come home this morning and go to sleep in my comfy bed, then I find out that they are still doing construction next door. Boo! Can't you do it during night time?! Why do you have to pick on us day sleepers.
  • I feel like a vampire.
  • I probably am one, minus the blood, fangs, and amazing good looks.
  • I would rather read my amazing book then sleep today. Seriously, Angelology by Danielle Trussoni is amazing! I can't put it down.
  • I would love for someone to carry me to bed. I have no energy to get off this couch.
  • I find it strange that people are obsessed with their age...I'm excited to grow old and grey. (Well, in a reasonable time...I can't wait to be one of those cute old wrinkly couples with my man.)
  • Why are there so many 14year olds having babies lately?!? could it be a trend brought on by MTV?? hmm. I'm sure I am opening up a can of worms.
  • Where did the phrase (I almost spelled it fraze, and phraze haha) "Opening up a can of worms," come from?
  • I should really get to sleep before all my words become all mumble jumbled. 
  • I am pretty much cross eyed while typing this, well almost. I'm just blinking a lot. 
Please, pay no attention to the grammatical errors I am pretty tired and I honestly have no clue what I am typing. But it is dedication, right? Right!
Much love, 
Danielle

10 comments:

Courtney J. said...

Just found your blog from the blog hop! Love your dedication to the blog and how positive you are!!! I totally can sympathize with your need to blog at all hours!

www.americourt.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

Trust me. There is no treatment. I've tried and failed numerous times. ;]

Megan said...

lol. I love you!!! Yes, I agree w/ you!! There is something wrong with 14 year olds having children. They are still children them selves!!!
And I am so excited to grow old too!! {In time!!} :) I really want to be a cute little old granny with blue hair and a wild wardrobe. Or the granny from the Wedding Singer! :) I hope you get some sleep!! If I was there I'm not sure I could carry you to bed, but I would throw a blanket over you and snag a pillow for ya!! :)
Have a wonderful day/night doll!!
xoxoxo

Chrissy said...

14 year olds having babies is just WRONG!!!

Hope you get some rest...so sorry about your loss! I am here for you, if you need to talk...anytime!

Love you lots!
Hugs xxx

Amy @ AGirlCalledBeloved said...

I was thinking about the whole age thing recently lately. Last year felt great. Turning 24 this year feels strange because I told Steven we could think about having kids when I'm 25. SCARY!!!
It's creeping up on us!

Gwiddle said...

I know right? We are having a huge surge of teen pregnancies in the office this year! It is so crazy, like they don't understand how hard it actually is to be a teen mom! BAH.. I know what you mean about blogging addiction. I will be up late and think "i need to shower" But I need to blog first! So I will blog and then by the time I shower it is 1:30 am and I have to be up at 7. hahahaha.. Oh man. Have a good day:)

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick said...

hahaha, its ok to want more. I want more we just havent been able to get pregnant again. sad face. But if your a vampire can you read minds? LOL.

Write it in lipstick

Kayla said...

Just found your blog. It's too cute. I'm definitely a new follower and I'm gonna check out the book you talked about!

Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

-Mallori said...

I'm a blogging addict too!

And you are not allowed to say you're a vampire minus looks. That deserves a spanking (in a joking manner)

Quirky Homemaker said...

LOL. Too funny. I lot it when people ramble. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails