Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Save the drama for your mama!

Wow, its amazing how some people can be so starved for attention that they will make up lies to make themselves look better. I am so frustrated and hurt that I cannot even take a nap before I go to work. To be honest, I don't even want to go to work tonight because that's where all the drama is. I am so over the lies and hurtful words that are being said. Here's the gist of it:

  • Last Monday my boss had a mandatory HUC/Tech meeting to discuss different issues that had been piling up. The meeting went on like clockwork. Nothing out of the ordinary, no pointing of fingers, and definitely no   petty bickering. 
  • Friday roles around and I get a text message from my friend/ co-worker Kristen telling me that someone has been telling lies about us. Saying, "Danielle and Kristen were trying to get so-and-so fired during the meeting." -Seriously? Was I possessed during the meeting because I honestly don't recall any of that? I wouldn't ever try to get someone fired because I believe if they aren't right for the job then they will eventually get fired on their own. I don't need to help it along. 
  • Basically, Kristen and I were fuming at this accusation because it is not true and its a bash against our character. 
  • Sunday, I went into work to drop off a flyer for the party this weekend and I approached the so-and-so that we were supposedly trying to get fired and asked if she was there during that conversation and she said no that she had gotten a VTO that night. I told her what was being said and said that there is no way that Kristen and I are trying to get her fired. 
  • Today, Kristen talks to the person that started the lie. The person gets angry and says that that's not what she said. She said that I was keeping a list about things that so-and-so has done wrong so that I can turn them in to try to get her fired and that I want another so-and-so's job. Both are not true, of course. She also said that the first so-and-so was there and crying that night so she was defending her.  
I honestly don't know who or what to believe, but I am totally going to Nancy Drew this lie until I find out the truth! I am not going to allow someone to bash my character while I hide my head in the sand. 

Truth:
1. I would never keep a list of peoples faults and mistakes when I too have them and make them. That's so awful and silly.
2. I would love a full time position, but I am to selfish with my time with Evangelina to give that up.
3. People lie to make themselves look better and because they have nothing better to talk about.
4. Karma sucks. 

So Nancy Drew I am channeling you tonight! 



3 comments:

Amy @ AGirlCalledBeloved said...

Boo! I hope this works out. I don't understand people sometimes.

Mandy said...

So frustrating! I hope everything rights itself and that you're not found to blame in this mess. :/

Blogs said...

heads up buttercup.....save the drama for your mama is right ...they have no life...what working mother has time to make a list?????????????? send em my way

Related Posts with Thumbnails