Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A daily dose of positivity!

And you will struggle through tough times
And destroy all your fears
Don’t let this win over you

This band is one of my favorite bands ever (Next to New Found Glory, of course!) The first time I got to see them I was 7 months pregnant with Evangelina and the show was amazing! The last time I got to see them was about a year ago with NFG...talk about an amazing show! Anyway... I just wanted to share this song with you all because of the awesome positive message. Its definitely a great way to start a Tuesday. 

Anyway, yesterday was another busy Monday at work, but before work I managed to do a little bit of crochet magic! :D 
I crocheted a huge red bow for my hair. What do you all think?
I am hoping to work on a few things before work today, but we'll see how that goes.
I really need to finish my last order so that I can start a few others.

BTW! If you are interested in some crochet magic I am taking orders. 
I am selling the ear warmers for $10, the hats for $15, and the scarves for $18.
Or $28 for a scarf and hat combo and $22 for a scarf and ear warmer combo.
Just email me @ daniellemleal@live.com

I hope you all have a fabulous Tuesday!!! 
Love and hugs to all!<3





5 comments:

Amy @ AGirlCalledBeloved said...

I heart you and your cute red bow!!!

Blogs said...

just gorgeous my dear
:) love it! your fab!:)

Megan said...

eeep!!! I LOVE your bow!!! That is OS adorable!!!!!
{You are so talented!!}
Have a happy Tuesday!!
xoxo

Sandy a la Mode said...

cute!!!!! love the bow!!!! :)

Mandy said...

Definitely cute bow. Looks great in your hair!

<3,

-M

Related Posts with Thumbnails