So I know I have been a horrible blogger lately. It has been pretty hectic lately and I just needed a breather from everything. I still feel like I need that breather, but I have just been crafting away and I feel like I need to share this quick little project that I worked on yesterday.
Hemp Wrapped Glass Jars
What You Need:
- hemp or jupe
- hot glue gun and glue sticks
- glass jars
- Any type of embellishments that you'd like. I used colored florist wire.
- some good tunes to listen to ;)
- put at dab of hot glue at the top of your jar to tack the start of your hemp.
- wrap and tack all the way down your jar. Make sure to wrap tightly and be careful with the hot glue. (Too many burns to count! haha.)
- Embellish! Add your personal flare to your jar.
- Repeat these steps with your other jars.
I will be adding some little tea lights to my jars to add some ambiance to my living room. Also, you could dress up any glass candle jar that you have with this technique. I have quite a few candle jars that are so blah that need some dressing up.
I hope that you all enjoyed this quick little tutorial! I will definitely be sharing more of my little craft adventures in the near future.
Have a fabulous Tuesday.
P.S. I am linking up today: