Sunday, August 22, 2010

Re-purposed and Fabulous!

Good morning Sunday!
So do you all remember me teasing you with these?

Well, last night I finally finished that project! :D I am so in love with it! All that's left is hanging it up in the bedroom, but I was way too tired last night when I finished to do so.
But here is the finished project.Old window turned into picture frame.

I am so in love with this, that I don't want to just put it in my bedroom. haha. I want everyone to see it. But I have 3 more windows downstairs so maybe I'll make another for my kitchen and living room. All differently of course.

It took me a while to decide what pictures I wanted to have floating in it. I couldn't decide if I wanted pictures of Evangelina mixed with pictures of us, or pictures of Beto and I throughout our relationship. Then, I finally decided on pictures of our wedding in Mexico. I had tons of those to choose from. Besides, I can always change them. It also took me a while to make all the little filigree. I used cording and a hot glue gone to make it.

I hope that you all enjoy this little creation as much as I do. I have a few other projects that I am working on this week in between working and playing with Evangelina.

Now its on to making some yummy salsa for our household and my sisters.
Hope you all have a wonderful Sunday!
-Danielle

BTW I am linking up to A Little Lovely, Skip To My Lou, Simpsonized Crafts, Making the World Cuter, Sew Can Do, and Somewhat Simple. Please It out and see all the beautiful things people are creating.







Photobucket



 

Making

giveaways

5 comments:

Kristin Renee' Wynegar said...

thats such a cool idea! i LOVE it!

Unknown said...

beautiful! such a cool idea!

~selina

pearlslaceandruffles said...

That picture frame is beautiful! I love it! Great job xoxo

http://www.pearlslaceandruffles.com

Kelley said...

What a wonderful job. I love how you mixed all the textures... looks great.

AUDRA said...

I featured this today!!
http://simpsonizedcraftsandthensome.blogspot.com/2010/08/recap-of-last-weeks-link-party.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails