Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Wednesday Loves

Happy Wednesday, friends!
I hope everyone is as excited for the weekend as I am. Its going to be another busy one for our house, but at least I get to spend it with the love of my life. Speaking of love, I have so many things that I just love, from my hubby and kiddos, to the way the moon shines at night. And so, today I am going to share just a few of those loves! I will also be linking up with the beautiful Krystinia @ Lollipops for her What I Love Wednesday link party.
lollipops

I love...

my big mister and my little mister.

My beautiful little terror. 
Thanks to my beautiful cousin, Kaitlyn for capturing this.

This dress from eShakti.

These nails from Pshiiit.

This tattoo from Bastien Jean.
(via)

What do you love today?








No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails