Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Tunes for Tuesday


Happy Tuesday, friends!
I hope today finds you all well and ready to dance. 
Most of my friends know that when it comes to music I am all over the place. I love a little of this and a little of that. Its quite entertaining to scroll through my playlist.  
Today's tunes were inspired by my drive home from town yesterday. As I pulled into my driveway Backstreet Boys came on the radio! I sat in my driveway with my windows down, radio up, and sang at the top of my lungs with they boys. Goodness, it reminds me of my teens and how much I loved them. haha. 

So today I compiled a couple of new pop songs that I am currently enjoying with many songs from the past. So turn up the tunes and get ready to shake what your mama gave you!


If you would like to join me in the fun, make a playlist and let me know. I'd love to hear what you are listening to today!
xoxo,
Danielle



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails