Friday, July 15, 2011

Latest Obsession.

Thank you so much for all the sweet comments yesterday! The hubs and I are so excited about this new adventure and I really can't wait to meet the little one. The girls and I figured that my due date will be about March 11, 2012, but I won't know for sure until I go to the doctor and get checked out.

Today, I am obsessing over Nail Gradients. I absolutely love the look and I can't wait to have some time off from work to do it myself. So, for now I will be sharing with you all the inspiration I have found!








[all images found on pinterest.]

Cute huh?! I will totally be trying this out tomorrow morning! 

What are you plans for the weekend?

I hope you have a fabulous day!





4 comments:

Apockylypse said...

Those are very pretty! I might have to try it out some time, if I can keep the polish from chipping within the first 24 hours.

I'm afraid we'll be working on one of the cars (again!) this weekend, but I'm hoping for some time to work on jewelry. If not, I can at least think about it & narrow my design ideas down while helping Mr. Wonderful with car crap.

Chrissy said...

Oh, I have seen them all over pinterest and I love them! Just not sure I'd have the patience to do it by myself!
Have a fab day! xxx

Kristen Thornburg said...

What is nail gradients?
Love the pictures.
Anyways, I just found your blog and I am glad that I did!! Look forward to reading more, and congrats on the little one coming! :)

The Rantings of a Drama Queen's Mum said...

Very pretty.

Related Posts with Thumbnails