Wednesday, July 13, 2011

lately...


Firstly, I need to share this cover of Teenage Dream that Nick Pitera did! I love it!  He's so freaking talented. I can't get over his vocal range.

Secondly, I am so sorry for being MIA lately. Its been quite difficult to sit at the computer lately. Especially, since that's all I seem to be doing at work. Plus, I feel as if I don't really have much to share lately. Our summers are pretty boring around here because we spend it working. We unfortunately don't get to take a vacation this year because my car is in the shop again! Ahh. Annoying. Hopefully when it comes out of the shop this time it is as good as new.

The hubs is in search of a new job and we are hoping that one comes through soon. He has been so down on himself lately and in turn it makes me feel awful because I can't do much of anything to make him feel better. He says he's happy with me and Evangelina, which I know to be true, but I can't help to think that he would be much happier closer to his family. It breaks my heart that we can't just live close to everyone. It would be nice to have a teleporter or unlimited airline miles so that we can travel back and forth whenever we need a hug from his family.

Work has been nuts! I blame it on the summer weather. Everyone and their sister are having babies! The last few weeks we have been completely filled. When we would discharge 3 we would get 4 more in labor. Plus, it has been hella hot on our unit! It doesn't make for a comfortable work environment. 

Speaking of work, I probably should get off here and get ready. I would much rather spend another day off with my daughter, but nope, momma needs to make the dough.

I hope you all have a fantastic day. 
I hope to be back to normal soon!
Lots of love,
Danielle

4 comments:

Chrissy said...

It's so good to hear from you! I hope your hubs finds a new job soon! I can imagine that things are hard for you right now - you can do it! I am always here for you, love!
Hugs xxx

Apockylypse said...

Sweetie, you are definitely not alone in this at all! We are having car issues (with 2 cars) & my darling Mr. Wonderful is down in the dumps about being jobless as well. So I know a little of what you are going through.

If you ever need to talk, you know how to get a hold of me! xoxo

Ed said...

I miss you Daniellle! I hope things will get better for you all. I know what you mean about wanting to be close to everyone. My mom is a couple hundred kilometers away and I miss her loads, esp with Ben being at this age now.

Shay said...

Sorry about the stress with your hubby not having a job- at least you have one! Praying that he finds one soon- glad you are back!

Related Posts with Thumbnails