Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Meet and Greet with App-O-Pletic

Check out her published works here.

Where are you from? What do you love about it?
♥  Born Slovakia, I've lived all over the world since and I love to travel. 
These days you can find me to the North in climate-cool Canada, living with my boyfriend and our beloved laptops
♥  Canada is a great place to live too! We have friendly people, delicious bacon, and only have to battle polar bears every other day! Seriously! Only!
♥  We also have some beautiful natural areas that make for some fantastic camping.

What are your hobbies?
All my hobbies tend to slide rapidly toward the nerdy-artsy spectrum (loud and proud, mind you). 

♥  I love to draw--mostly cartoon-y stuff or fan-art--and you can find it all over at my Deviantart account. 
♥  Photography, snapshots, macros, photo-manipulation are all awesomely fun!
♥  Every once in a while I'm bit by the lit-bug too and I might come out with a short story or a novel-length.  I'm a big fan of horror/romance stories.
♥  Crafts and sewing show up every once a while too.  I like to me custom My Little Ponies (though they can be on the creepier side).

♥  Snark-y reviews and articles are also a favorite of mine.  I review movies, iTunes apps, books, and more.

My Fave Quote?

"We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever." - H.P. Lovecraft"

I'm just a huge Lovecraft nerd :P
 
My "Good" Day

Waking up with a laugh, traveling with a smile, and falling asleep with a cuddle.  Yes, I am just that cheesy! Anything in between is entirely manageable.

Where Can I Be Found?
I'm pretty all over the place online.  Some of the best places to find me:
♥  Personal blog, Cat Dead, Details Later
♥   iTunes app review blog, App-O-Plectic
♥  My DeviantArt
♥  My Facebook


♥♥♥
Thank you Erika for sponsoring Positively Positive!
You are just wonderful!
If you are interested in sponsoring Positively Positive for may click here to check out the rates or e-mail me with any questions that you may have.
posidanielle [at] gmail [dot] com
I hope you all have an awesome day!

3 comments:

Sidne said...

thanks for being a part of the wonderful scenic glory giveaway. that is a cute giveaway you are offering. love it!!

Ms.Domo Roboto said...

I love Erika's my little ponies!!!! They are sweet! I will have to read her published works!!!

Erika said...

Wow, thank you so much for such a lovely feature :D It looks fantastic! Cheers :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails