Friday, April 15, 2011

Guess Who

Are you ready to play
Guess Who??

Any guesses?

Let's get to know our mystery guest...
 ♥love twizzlers
♥ twilight fan
♥ craftoholic
♥ want a tattoo, but I am a total wuss
♥ love my kiddo
♥ love owls
♥ love adventure computer games

Do you know who this beauty is??


Do you speak any foreign languages? If so what are they?
I speak German, English and French

Where do you call home?
Home is where the hubby and my daughter are!

Do you have any hobbies other than blogging?
crafting, knitting, movies, music, books

Where can we find you? 
Is there anything else you would like to share? 
Thank you so much for letting me be part of this!!

♥♥♥
Thank you so much Chrissy for taking part in this fun post! 

If you would like to take part in this Guess Who fun then please just e-mail me. 
I would love to feature you!
posidanielle [at] gmail [dot] com

Stay tuned for more Guess Who fun!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

i guessed right woo! I love Chrissy ^_^ she is so sweet

Heather said...

YAY! Chrissy! She's the BEST! xx

Chrissy said...

Haha, how funny! Loving the stache!! Thanks so much, Danielle, you're the best!! Love you!
And thanks ladies for the super sweet comments - love ya, too!!!

Erika said...

Hiya Chrissy :D

elycia said...

haha, oh my goodness! this is such a cute feature!

Gwiddle said...

I new it!! haha. I love Chrissy she is so cute. & I think she should get a tattoo!! hahah. I hope both of you girls have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

I adore her! I knew who it was right away =)

Amy @ AGirlCalledBeloved said...

Love it! =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails