Thursday, March 17, 2011

Thursday's Thoughts wk. 7

[source]

  • I am ready for an abundance of sunshine! Adios, Mr. Rain Cloud. I want to see my lover, Mr. Sunshine!
  • I want to speak Spanish fluently. I would love to go to Mexico knowing what everyone is saying.
  • I really don't look forward to working tonight, but since I took Monday and Tuesday as sick days, I should probably go in. Plus, we have the awful scheduling meeting today. My bff better be there so we can pass silly notes to one another.
  • I'm really excited about the Myster Project that Ashley and I doing! It's going to blow your minds!
  • I'm also extremely excited to see who is going to win the giveaway that I am hosting over on Lindsay's blog- Scenic Glory. Go check it out if you haven't already!
  • Took a pregnancy test the other day because my period is late again. It came back negative, again. I'm beginning to worry that there is something wrong with me. And of course the hubs is beginning to worry that something is wrong with him. 
  • Perhaps its stress. 
  • Why does my dog insist on lying on top of my phone. She's weird. She's going to flip out when it vibrates. haha.
  • I'm getting pretty bummed that I have nearly finished every season of Bones on Netflix!! Eek. What am I going to watch after I finish.
  • I have been such a lazy bum lately. I haven't left the house since Sunday. I haven't really gotten out of lounge clothes either. That is so unlike me.
  • My dog needs a fresh coat of red fingernail polish on her toenails.Yes, I paint her toenails. Especially if she insists on laying right on top of me.
  • I also, need to re-paint my fingernails and toenails.
  • I should really call this quits and start working on stuff for my Etsy!!! :D i've got so many ideas that I better roll with them before I forget them!
Have a lovely day friends!!
Love,
Danielle

11 comments:

Patty said...

Stress might be a big factor and I'm sure your concerns are adding to it but..monthly cycles can, and often do, change for no serious reason. Relax, give it one more month and then get checked by your doctor if things aren't on schedule.

We all need some sun, warmth, flowers...and peace.

Wishing that for you!

Hugs,
Patty

Amber Nicole said...

I need to repaint my toes too!

Megan said...

lol. I just painted my toe nails the other day and my finger nails may need another coat! Thanks for the reminder. :)
Have a wonderful day friend + happy St. Paddy's day!! xoxo

Ashley said...

I used to paint my old dog's nails. She loved it. I remember them being green at one point.

And I'm pretty stoked about the project too!

I'm no pregnancy expert, but I do know stress is a big factor. I hope the best for both of you though, love!

Chrissy said...

I agree on the stress regarding the pregnancy! It'll happen! I'm sure!
Sorry you have to work tonight! I'll be thinking of you!
Hugs hun xxx

Ed said...

I'm going to agree with everyone else...stress! I'm in the same boat as you as the moment too. Although oddly enough the thought of another baby is appealing to me...

This mystery project is so intriguing. I can't wait to learn what it is!

Gwiddle said...

My groomer used to paint my girl dogs toesies:) It was so cute<3 haha. Don't worry worry too much about getting pregnant, thats when it tends to happen;) AND you could be still! I am so curious about this mystery project, but I suck at guessing things! haha. I hope you are having a great day:) Sorry you have to work tonight that does suck.

Heather M said...

Your just tooo cute!!! Im sooo excited to find out what the mystery is!!!!! Its the game of clue!!

Vanessa said...

lol..love that you paint your dog's toenails! pics next time!!

Erin said...

Gosh my toe nails haven't been painted in almost a year! Love the heart pic!

Ashley said...

A friend of mine just discovered she was pregnant and she is like 40+, craziness. She took the test three times in one day before it was positive.

Good luck with your baby making! ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails