Friday, January 21, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday!

This is my first time joining in on the Fill In The Blank Friday fun (brought to you by the little things we do.)



1.   My favorite quote is   "You're never fully dressed without a smile." Yes, totally from Annie!

2.  A bad habit I have is  hmm...biting my nails. I only tend to do it when I am anxious. I also do it when I am watching a suspense movie. haha.

3.  The first time I felt like a "grown up" was     when I bought my very own car and moved down to Charolette, North Carolina all by myself.

4.  Weekends are   the only time the hubs and I can have us time because Evangelina gets to spend the weekend with her grandparents. Its definitely a nice little break.

5.  When I was a child I wished my name was   well, I was obsessed with that movie Anastasia and I wanted to be like her so much. I wanted to be named Anastasia and have a cute boy named Dimitri...I didn't get that boy named Dimitri but I did have a cuddly feline friend that I named Dimitri. haha.

6.  I wish    that my husbands family lived closer to us and that I could open up that music venue/youth center/art studio that I keep dreaming about. I just don't know where to start. And as for the hubs' family,  I don't think they will ever leave Guadalajara.

7.  A secret I have is     I am a closet Vampire lover. I love reading vampire novels. The ideas of vampires is so fascinating to me, of course, I really only enjoy the good natured vampires, that have that bad boy image. 


Happy Friday Friends!!!

4 comments:

Amy @ AGirlCalledBeloved said...

yay for weekends!!

so I'm guessing you've read Twilight then?!
Also I'm slightly addicted to Vampire Diaries.

Anonymous said...

closet vampire lover! me likey!
I have the same fucking bad habit...hate it...funny thing is when I have my nails done I don't bite them? odd. lol
have a great weekend!

Megan said...

YES!!!! I bought the DVD about 3? years ago and I LOVE it!!! Shortly after buying the movie we found a stray cat and brought in in our house and now she is our Anastasia!!! :)
{We don't have a Dimitri, but we do have a James Dean!!} :)

and I LOVE vampires too!!!!! not twilight vampires though...{sorry!} more like Salem's Lot vampires or Buffy, Interview With a Vampire or Vampires Suck type vampires! But I adore them all the same!! :) Do you read Lyndsay Sands? I think she is a vampire writer!

TGIF friend!!
looooooooooooooooove you!!!
xoxoxo

Chrissy said...

Love this! Love vampires! Yay!!
Oh, I wish my parents lived here in the States as well, so Leonie could have a grandparents weekend and we could have a break every once in a while! That would be heaven!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails