Thursday, December 16, 2010

Hey, Hey Mr. Snow!!!+++ some crocheted fun!

Its snowing! Yay!
Blackie loves the snow<3
<3 Good luck to all those driving on it!

I just hope that it lets up a little so that I can head to work safely tonight and hten come home safely in the morning at 7am.

Oh and look what I finished last night:
A kitty cat hat! 
Please don't mind my lack of make-up.  
Eek I feel naked!

I absolutely love this hat! I am so happy with the way it turned out. I found the basic tutorial here and then add a couple of my own touches to it. Now I want to make one for myself. 

oh and I just have to share one of my favorite things right now...

Peppermint Tea!
I love it! I am drinking a cup right now! 
It is pretty much Heaven in a Cup!
If you love peppermint and are a fan of hot tea go get you some!
 I promise you won't be disappointed!

Now, I am off to see what else I can create before I need to take a nap for work! I hope everyone has a fantastic day today!

<3


p.s. i hope that no one is having problems seeing my pictures in my blog. for some odd reason when I come back to look at my blog the pictures aren't fully loading. I hope its just my blogger and not yours.



2 comments:

Amy @ AGirlCalledBeloved said...

I'm able to see all of your picture sweet friend!
So jealous of your snow!
That hat looks great.
I like your teacup cozy!

Blogs said...

adorable! i wish i knew how to crotchet! that hat is totally perfect no make up and all.....i miss snow...shoot me another snow ball please! i never tried the peppermint..i will now:) yum! stay warm and cozy doll!

Related Posts with Thumbnails