Okay, I know its not 2011 just yet, but I'm ready to ring in the New Year now! haha
So to start off my New Year right I am going to share a few of my resolutions with you.
2011 New Year Resolutions!
(in no particular order.)
- be more creative in the kitchen
- be more money conscious
- get the nerve to sing karaoke in front of complete strangers
- smile at myself in the mirror 1st thing in the morning. (rather than frowning at the crazy person staring back at myself.)
- start an Etsy shop
- Visit Beto's family in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico
- Revamp my kitchen
- lose 20 lbs
- Take a romantic getaway with the hubs
- Pay off some debt!
- Decide what I want to do with my life.
I believe that's enough resolutions for the 2011. There's only so many days...365 days to complete all these. And the last one is one that I've been trying to complete for the past few years. I thought that I used to know what I want to do, but I proved myself wrong. So now I am on the search again. Maybe this will be the adventure for 2011.
I really hope that you all have a fabulous start to your New Year, whether it be home curled up with those that you love or out on the town with some wonderful friends, I just pray that you each have a safe and magical evening.