Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Hey , hey Bloggland!

Day 1 of my blogging endeavors. I decided to start this blog because I needed a place to rant, ramble, and share the crazy happenings that I come in contact with in my every day life. But I should probably share a little about myself before the ramblings begin.
My name is Danielle. I live in a beautiful small town; Marietta, Ohio, which is located in the southeast corner of the state. I reside there with my best friend/ husband, Roberto;

and my beautiful 2yr old daughter, Evangelina.

They are my entire world! I wouldn't be the person I am without them. So i am wifey, mommy, and a hard worker. I work at our local hospital as one of the few but dedicated OB Huc/ Techs. Where much of my rantings will probably come from. The Birthing Center is never dull. We could be made into a sitcom or a trashy talk show that is all about baby mama drama and baby daddy drama. All as of which, I will get into at a later date.
So this is where I leave you. More aspects of my life will be revealed through out my bloggland adventures.
Adios Bloggland. <3
Related Posts with Thumbnails